Kate's Bellybutton Lint Collection

I used to think blogs were self-indulgent navel gazing, but now I'm not so sure. From a practical standpoint, they're great for keeping up with friends, especially when you're awful about keeping in touch (like me). I know most people could probably care less what I think or do in a given week. For everyone else, this blog's for you! Enjoy my collection of hand-picked navel lint!

January 21, 2007

My Mother's Website

Mamasita has a new webpage devoted to her art. Drop by and check it out!

http://www.paintpencil.com

2 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom's paintings are lovely. :)

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your photographs, Kate. It is certainly a satisfying art form, and digital is SOOO much better than film.

Hope all is well with you and Scott.

Love,

Papa

Office: michael.senger@wellcare.com
Home: msenger@tampabay.rr.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home