Kate's Bellybutton Lint Collection

I used to think blogs were self-indulgent navel gazing, but now I'm not so sure. From a practical standpoint, they're great for keeping up with friends, especially when you're awful about keeping in touch (like me). I know most people could probably care less what I think or do in a given week. For everyone else, this blog's for you! Enjoy my collection of hand-picked navel lint!

December 15, 2008

Marc is the best!

My brother Marc is the historian in our family. He recently spent a lot of time scanning and archiving photos of our parents and us when we were little tykes. They can all be viewed on his Flickr site. Everybody say "awwwwwww". Thanks Marc!! You da best!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Angel said...

What a cute image!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home