Kate's Bellybutton Lint Collection

I used to think blogs were self-indulgent navel gazing, but now I'm not so sure. From a practical standpoint, they're great for keeping up with friends, especially when you're awful about keeping in touch (like me). I know most people could probably care less what I think or do in a given week. For everyone else, this blog's for you! Enjoy my collection of hand-picked navel lint!

November 19, 2008

Animated electronic vest

Here is a quick video of a vest I made with an EL wire animation on the back. I took an electronics class at the Crucible and made a driver for it which surprisingly worked, but looked like a huge afro of wires. I succumbed and bought the CAT-09 driver from Cool Neon which is far more compact than the monstrosity I assembled!

I wish I could bring this home to show the folks, but the TSA would probably flip. I don't want to end up like Star Simpson.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Blogger Mark said...

nice vest. have you worn it anywhere?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home